The new version currently is v1.5.2 BETA, and is available for download from our website.
The new additions are:
- Support Cubase 10.0.5
- Standard Functions VOLUME, SEND x, CUE x, JUMP, DELTA, FINE are now enabled when assigned on a User Button that belongs to a Floating Mixer, and will act only on Faders of such Floating Mixer
- Floating Mixer: new "EN RACK" button, which allows to completely hide any Rack on the Floating Mixer
- Floating Mixer (Sends Rack, Cues Rack) / Matrix window: changed color of active Elements: they now reflect the Pre/Post status, using the default Cubase/Nuendo color coding for Pre/Post; selected Track is now highlighted in yellow
- Matrix window: new PRE-POST MODE button, for changing the Pre/Post state of Matrix Elements
- Allow saving an image into a Macro, for display in the User button. Clear the Macro Button Text for enlarging the image to the full User Button size, or set some text to have the image use only the top half of the button area. This feature is limited to DTouch STANDARD Mode.
- Floating Mixer: holding the CTRL+SHIFT modifier buttons temporarily enables PRE-POST Mode
- Floating Mixer: using some modifier key combination to enable a temporary Rack Mode will result in completely turning off any Rack Mode upon releasing the modifiers
- New "SHOW / HIDE STD WIN" Standard Function for minimizing / restoring the DTouch STANDARD Window
If you are interested, please download & install this BETA DTouch version, then write here your thoughts and suggestions.
If you have any suggestion about some features that you would like to be added in this BETA, please write it here: we will evaluate it and eventually include it in a future BETA version.