Website down?

You can talk about anything you like in this forum
Tumppi
Posts: 173
Joined: 27 Apr 2017 09:20

Re: Website down?

Post by Tumppi » 13 May 2019 05:44

Is it up now? For days I haven't been able to reach it.

Bye / Tumppi
gear:
Nuendo, latest
Pro Tools 12.5
Win10 64bit
Acer 27" touch screen
RME FF800

DT_bettinzana
Posts: 755
Joined: 21 Feb 2016 12:05

Re: Website down?

Post by DT_bettinzana » 13 May 2019 09:20

Hello guys!

The site is down for maintenance and will be down for some more days.
You will receive a newsletter with an update when everything will be back online.
AFTER THAT, you will also receive a message with the instructions for the new license activations, etc ...
If you purchased a license the system will automatically send you the E-Mail. If you will not receive a license activation E-Mail, no problem: contact us and we will fix it.

I know that this sounds strange, but we wanted to move away from the iLok copy-protection system because this was requested by a lot of users.
Any trial will not require a license :D
We will have a new flexible licensing system (which can work without a dongle :D and with no internet connection :D ) and we will be compatible with our new hardware controllers which will be bundled with our SW applications.

It's all! We are only working to improve our products.

Our E-Mail are active and we can support you as we have ever done. You only need more patience.

Thank you!
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

User avatar
Home Studio 87
Posts: 234
Joined: 17 Feb 2016 10:46
Location: France

Re: Website down?

Post by Home Studio 87 » 13 May 2019 11:12

Good news thank U.... :)
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /

MichaelScott
Posts: 139
Joined: 20 Feb 2016 13:40

Re: Website down?

Post by MichaelScott » 20 May 2019 02:16

Anyway to get the latest for cubase? I thought I had for cubase 10 but apparently 1.5.8 is not supporting cb10. :)

DT_bettinzana
Posts: 755
Joined: 21 Feb 2016 12:05

Re: Website down?

Post by DT_bettinzana » 20 May 2019 10:35

MichaelScott wrote:
20 May 2019 02:16
Anyway to get the latest for cubase? I thought I had for cubase 10 but apparently 1.5.8 is not supporting cb10. :)
"DTouch for Cubase" 1.5.8 support till Cubase 10.0.15.
Anyway, we think that we should have done everything by the init of the next week.

Thank you for your patience.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

MichaelScott
Posts: 139
Joined: 20 Feb 2016 13:40

Re: Website down?

Post by MichaelScott » 20 May 2019 14:40

DT_bettinzana wrote:
20 May 2019 10:35
MichaelScott wrote:
20 May 2019 02:16
Anyway to get the latest for cubase? I thought I had for cubase 10 but apparently 1.5.8 is not supporting cb10. :)
"DTouch for Cubase" 1.5.8 support till Cubase 10.0.15.
Anyway, we think that we should have done everything by the init of the next week.

Thank you for your patience.
Seems to work ok on the latest. Thx!

DT_bettinzana
Posts: 755
Joined: 21 Feb 2016 12:05

Re: Website down?

Post by DT_bettinzana » 20 May 2019 14:42

MichaelScott wrote:
20 May 2019 14:40
DT_bettinzana wrote:
20 May 2019 10:35
MichaelScott wrote:
20 May 2019 02:16
Anyway to get the latest for cubase? I thought I had for cubase 10 but apparently 1.5.8 is not supporting cb10. :)
"DTouch for Cubase" 1.5.8 support till Cubase 10.0.15.
Anyway, we think that we should have done everything by the init of the next week.

Thank you for your patience.
Seems to work ok on the latest. Thx!
The "no support" message box is only a warning which means "not tested by our developers", but it is very probable that it works fine.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

User avatar
Home Studio 87
Posts: 234
Joined: 17 Feb 2016 10:46
Location: France

Re: Website down?

Post by Home Studio 87 » 20 May 2019 15:14

yes work fine…. only this " :evil: message" on every start up….. ;)
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /

Havoc911
Posts: 99
Joined: 12 Dec 2017 18:09

Re: Website down?

Post by Havoc911 » 22 May 2019 13:10

The same is true of Cubase 9.5.50. Can we maybe have an option to suppress subsequent warnings?

DT_bettinzana
Posts: 755
Joined: 21 Feb 2016 12:05

Re: Website down?

Post by DT_bettinzana » 22 May 2019 13:36

Havoc911 wrote:
22 May 2019 13:10
Can we maybe have an option to suppress subsequent warnings?
OK, we can do it ... at your own risk ... will you remember that you are using DTouch with a not supported version of DTouch?
If you tell me that this is a good idea, we will do it.
Silvano Bettinzana
Devil Technologies

Post Reply