...two other little requests...

Post here requests for new features about any Devil Technologies product
Post Reply
User avatar
valario
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 Jun 2017 21:52

...two other little requests...

Post by valario » 03 Dec 2018 12:17

Hi Silvano and hi everyone here!
Thank you for 1.5.2 (.3 and .4) version…
I would suggest two other new ideas for the floating mixer:

1. Now that we can completely hide racks, it would be great if we could move them up and down, to change their order... I'd like to have user buttons near the faders, for example...
2. Could we please have also "Phase inversion" among the other available buttons for the faders, please? Otherwise we need to recall/close Nuendo mixer for that function...

Oh, I'm not completely sure but ...I think that the colors of the send/cue bars are not corresponding to default of Nuendo...isn't it?

Thanx in advance!
Valerio

DT_support
Posts: 97
Joined: 17 Feb 2016 14:23

Post by DT_support » 06 Dec 2018 10:56

valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
1. Now that we can completely hide racks, it would be great if we could move them up and down, to change their order... I'd like to have user buttons near the faders, for example...
This can surely be done, but it requires a lot of time.
We are currently focused on other tasks, and so we cannot dedicate any time to this.
Let's talk about this in 2019.

valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
2. Could we please have also "Phase inversion" among the other available buttons for the faders, please? Otherwise we need to recall/close Nuendo mixer for that function...
Sorry, not possible.

valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
Oh, I'm not completely sure but ...I think that the colors of the send/cue bars are not corresponding to default of Nuendo...isn't it?
Colors are not exactly the same in the sense that DTouch colors are "flat", while Nuendo ones are a gradient color.
Other than that, we choosed the same colors.

pablo1980
Posts: 63
Joined: 24 Feb 2016 02:08

Re: ...two other little requests...

Post by pablo1980 » 06 Dec 2018 11:25

I have inverted colors in Cubase. Dark for post and light for pre faders, could we have an option to set it the same as cubase?

User avatar
valario
Posts: 8
Joined: 21 Jun 2017 21:52

Re:

Post by valario » 07 Dec 2018 10:52

valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
1. Now that we can completely hide racks, it would be great if we could move them up and down, to change their order... I'd like to have user buttons near the faders, for example...

This can surely be done, but it requires a lot of time.
We are currently focused on other tasks, and so we cannot dedicate any time to this.
Let's talk about this in 2019.
Ok, thanx...maybe I'll remind you along with the request to center channels. I know they are both "difficult" requests :oops:
valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
2. Could we please have also "Phase inversion" among the other available buttons for the faders, please? Otherwise we need to recall/close Nuendo mixer for that function...

Sorry, not possible.
Oh... ok... and I thought it was a very simple thing! :mrgreen:
valario wrote:
03 Dec 2018 12:17
Oh, I'm not completely sure but ...I think that the colors of the send/cue bars are not corresponding to default of Nuendo...isn't it?

Colors are not exactly the same in the sense that DTouch colors are "flat", while Nuendo ones are a gradient color.
Other than that, we choosed the same colors.
Surely it's my fault... as Pablo1980 I had inverted colors for pre/post since so long time that I thought they were default colors... :)

pablo1980
Posts: 63
Joined: 24 Feb 2016 02:08

Re: ...two other little requests...

Post by pablo1980 » 07 Dec 2018 11:38

Yes. I don’t remember when did Steinberg inverted the colors but it generated outcry in the forum so they gave us the option to have get the originals back.

User avatar
Home Studio 87
Posts: 213
Joined: 17 Feb 2016 10:46
Location: France

Re: ...two other little requests...

Post by Home Studio 87 » 07 Dec 2018 11:49

pablo1980 wrote:
07 Dec 2018 11:38
Yes. I don’t remember when did Steinberg inverted the colors but it generated outcry in the forum so they gave us the option to have get the originals back.
9 I think and they correct the thing with 9.5..... If I remember correctly…. :roll:
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /

Post Reply