Discussions about Macros for DTouch for Cubase and DTouch for Nuendo
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Yes Steinberg enlarge a little the insert slot, and that broke the macros "add plugin…" , but perhaps the good news is now with cubase 10 we can drag an drop plugin to first free insert slot… so perhaps the "Devil Team" can "remake" the macros "Add plugin to first free insert slot"
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / iPad 3 Lemur... /
We updated the Macros, which are attached here.
- Add user defined Plug-In V4 [Cubase].dat
- (5.02 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
- Add user defined Plug-In to the Project selected track V4 [Cubase].dat
- (5.41 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
- Add user defined Plug-In to the Mixer selected track V4 [Cubase].dat
- (5.41 KiB) Downloaded 20 times